Get to know 907 Main – a true original in the heart of Cambridge. Unconventional yet refined, our hotel draws its inspiration from 19th-century author and Transcendentalist icon Margaret Fuller, blending historic sophistication with a fresh, modern touch that reflects today’s trends and technology.
907 Main – Our Story
- 907 Main is a new boutique hotel located in the heart of Central Square that is slated to open Spring 2020. 907 Main is a historic five-story, mixed-use building that is within the Central Square District of the National Register of Historic Places.
- 907 Main is being developed and managed by Hay Creek Hotels, a locally owned and operated hospitality provider that specializes in independent & historic hotel management for destinations that are grand in character. This is the first Hay Creek Hotel in the Boston area. Some of their other properties include the Beach House Inn in Kennebunkport, Maine, The Exeter Inn in NH, and the Wolfeboro Inn in NH.
- Originally constructed in 1871, the property is now currently owned by Sean Casey, LLC. Owners T.O. Johnson, Tim Johnson, and Central Square resident, Patrick W. Barrett III
- The owners share a vision of creating a destination that enhances Central Square's eclectic identity and an integral part of the ongoing revitalization in the area. They want to be sure that 907 is approachable to both guests and local residents.
- 907 Main has two dining destinations onsite: The Dial which is a globally inspired menu and Blue Owl which is a hip and chic lounge featuring innovative cocktails with an outdoor rooftop patio.
- Hay Creek Hotels and Gensler conceptualized each venue within 907 Main to reflect the freewheeling culture and art of the Central Square neighborhood. There are subtle yet creative hints of whimsy throughout the property to delight guests.
- Founded in 2005, Hay Creek Hotels specializes in the development and management of independent full-service hotels, inns, and resorts in the 35 to 225 room range, throughout the United States.